Color: Blue, Black
- iCut 10mm High Turbo Segment Multi Purpose Diamond Blade - Sintered
- Diameter: 4", 4.5", 5", 6", 7", 8", 9" & 10" | Arbors: 5/8"-7/8" & 5/8"-7/8" DKO | Width: 0.080 & 0.095
- Segment Height: 10mm | Slant Turbo Segment design for effective slurry removal & cooler running core during masonry applications
- Cutting Method: Wet or Dry
- Fast Shipping & Great Customer Service
Publisher: Diamond Tools
Details: iCut Supreme Turbo Segmented Diamond Blade combine the fast cutting speed benefits of a turbo and the long life of a segmented blade. These sintered diamond blades also feature a Slant Turbo Segment design for effective slurry removal and a cooler running core during masonry applications. Supreme Turbo Seg. Diamond Blades are used with high speed power saws, masonry saws and walk behind saw up to 13 HP for cutting brick, clay pavers, concrete, hard concrete and pavers. Dry and wet use. Concrete blades are used for cutting concrete, hard concrete, hard concrete with reinforced bar, block, brick, hard brick, pavers, clay pavers and field stones. Our concrete blades come laser welded, polished, sintered, jumbo segmented, u-gullets, key hole gullets, tear drop gullets, turbo or with undercut protection with a heavy duty core. Concrete diamond saw blades are intended to withstand hard use. Although concrete blades provides better speed and longevity, they are designed for cutting a limited variety of materials. PRINTED SUPPLY LIMITED, PLANE BLADE MAYBE SUBSTITUTED.