- Low-noise blade, highly-resistant carbide teeth.
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- Radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- Carbide-tipped for cutting Aluminum, brass, copper, PVC and non-ferrous metals.
- -6° Hook Angle, TCG Grind, 0.087 Kerf, 0.063 Plate.
Details: This blade features a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time this tool delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio. The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut
Item Condition: New