- For for fast, smooth, heavy-duty rip cuts on soft/hardwood. Good performance on plywood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 20° hook angle, FTG-Flat Top Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Details: Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade's Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
Item Condition: New